header image

Friday, October 17, 2008

Rosita

So beautiful are her ways of seducing me. She's an enticer.
As I traverse my hands along her slim yet pulchritudinous physique, shivers freefall down my spine. I'm intoxicated by her.

Her beauty is more than apparent. Her voice makes me quiver with eroticism. She's is the epitome of femininity yet she's more manly than you'll ever be.

Rosita...

Bowled over. Transfixed. In a complete daze. You are the cause.

My one truthful companion, the love of my life...

Rosita,
Let me plug my jack into you.

Photos clicked by the writer on his cool camera phone itself. Ooooh.

9 comments:

Tanya said...

Well, compliments on the pictures. Whoever thought camera phones suck, obviously never met you. Or My camera.

Adi said...

Someone really needs to get laid.
By an actual human being, I mean.

On a completely unrelated note, be this not well past the 'first year if not first term', joj? You'll never hear the end of that, you know.

Is this subject appropriate in a public forum of six people?

George said...

Shh.

Nivedh Jayanth said...

dude a)for a cameraphone that's a fuckin amazing pic!!

b) you need to find urself a girl. FAST!

Bharath Ranganathan said...

Beautiful!!!
So trust the band scene is coming along well in the middle of nowhere :P

George said...

Thank you fellows.

@Nivedh: haha. Find me one no?

@Bharath: well.. we started a make-shift band over here.. it's going okay..

Nivedh Jayanth said...

honestly, ur asking ME! you fuckin insane or what? dyu want to die single and a virgin?

George said...

Hahahahahaha.

You make me smile Nivedh. Maybe we should hook up.

Nivedh Jayanth said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm......