header image

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thoughts

You can sit there and crave for all the attention you want, but you won’t get it until you decide to do something about it.

Life is a bus that will crash one day or the other.
People keep coming and going. But my bus has come to a temporary halt. And a lot of my passengers are standing outside. I know they are there, but they’re not. In fact, some claim that they are still inside. How stupid.

Beg for closure in the month of May? Hahahahahaha. No wonder one of my friends told me that post was a bunch of crap. I completely agree with you now.

Abandoning someone for no real reason is such a dirty thing to do. It’s happened to me far too often. What do I do? It has to be some vibe that I’m sending out, right? I can’t pin-point it, though. This sucks.

Failure.

“Why give a shit when you don’t have to?”

There's a lot of crap people will tell you. Don't let it get you down. What if that's not possible, though? What if it does get you down? What if you try to claim you don't care anymore, but inside you know you that it's impossible not to care. No one's going to see this side of me. I can only complain to myself now. I've given my trust to the wrong people many, many times. This blog is my vent. But even here, I can't completely express myself. Freedom of speech is a right given to a man with a death-wish. It's useless complaining about things though. As useless as my bass-guitar for most part of my possession of it. Without an amplifier, it's unheard, just like my pleas to get an amplifier in the first place. Ironic.

Maybe it’s about time I did something about all of this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

if it does get u down accept that it does... grieve for a while instead of pushing it away, dont try to not care anymore if thats not possible.... admit to yourself that u do care, and that'll help you in getting back to normal (in whatever way) faster

Unknown said...

"No wonder one of my friends told me that post was a bunch of crap. I completely agree with you now." =D
=D

Joj, what happened to the lighter side of things? Why the rant about complaints? Cheer up, and loot the RELATIVE uselessness of your bass to your complaints. Atleast your bass is DESTINED to make you famous!

Anonymous said...

tsk tsk.
didn't i tell you to come to college with me instead, brat?
oh and IF you're still missing me (as you claim, now i'm not so sure whether you think i'm one of the people outside the bus), i'm working on those airfares =D
XOX

Tanya said...

Dysfunctional dysfunctional DYSFUNCTIONAL.