header image

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Lifesavers

18 years. 18 years, I tell you, and I've still got that stupid smile pasted on my face. It's that smile that reminds you that there's nothing more serious (and important) in life than a course called Design Process. It's that all; time, money, brain-cell, body, money, sleep and pencil lead consuming thing that's been killing us all. 'Us' being 'design learners'. It's got me so worked up that I'm sitting in the computer lab right now (whilst the UEFA Champions League Final is going on) with a window open side by side to this one dealing with some random thought process of mine and how I managed to channel it into a slightly more random one.
Ah... travails.

Where is Mr. Bandhyopadhyayayay?
He's hiding somewhere... Probably behind the water cooler at 5x2.
He's in for a treat...
So my colour theory submission just might not happen after all.

So long, and thanks for all the poster paint...

There are two things I need right now:
- Coffee
- Brain-cells

There are two more things I'm going to need within the next 5 minutes or so:
- A pen-drive to save my work
- A few more brain-cells.

And alas, there are two more things I will need sooner or later:
- A sense of humour
- A better way of spending time post-midnight.

Why is everyone around me so serious in life? I know, I know. I can't walk around through the entirety of my lifetime with no agenda or purpose. That's stupid. But why can't anyone just get their eyes of this eye-murderer of a computer screen and live life with that stupid smile pasted on their face instead? It might not make you score with the ladies (as I'm proving to you right now) but atleast it gives you some sort of peace (piece) of mind (maybe not brain-cells, which I need by the way in case you're selling) and some sort of happ(y)iness that Will Smith took about 2 hours to find.

What is happiness?

Haha. That's a question with no valid answer. Just like the answers to the questions asked in my math board exam paper.
Something inexplicable. Something orgasmic. Something that I haven't seemed to have experienced before. Fuck, how subtle.

Being random is one step towards it I guess. It's kinda working right now. I can see the stupid smile reflecting off the screen. It's even made me ignore the mosquitoes that have sucked most of my blood in my lower body.

Strangely... I'm feeling numb now.

Your face. It's mesmerising. And I'm bald.

First-aid box in a corner unlocked... save my life... please save my life.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Brain-cells. I told you.
Saikoboi.

Tanya said...

Go paint[faint].