header image

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

That Yearly Update on Life

So I'm gonna make this a yearly tradition. Where I update you about things that are going on in my head (besides my usual rants), my likes, my dislikes, how much I hate Simi Garewal and random bullshit like that. Copy it on to your blog (if there's anyone out there reading this) and do the same.. it leads to a bit of introspection. Hmm.
Also, It's funny to see how you change after a year.. The old ones are in light grey, new ones in the normal font colour. Enjoy.

Name:

George ‘Ice-Monkeh’ Joseph
George 'Munk' Joseph

Age:
17
18

Gender:
Male (Though I wish I could be a female for a day)
Male (And I'd like to stay that way now)

Sexual Orientation:
Straight
Currently being challenged

Sexual Positions:
LOL
What are they?

Birthday:
September 27th 1989

Birthplace:
Bombay, India

Current Location:
Ibloor Village, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Loni Village, Solarpur Road, Pune, Maharashtra, India. God-damn villages.

Eye Colour:
Dark Brown
Hidden by sawdust

Hair Colour:
Black
I don't really have hair anymore. =/

Height:
5’9.5 or 5’10
5'10.5 or 5'11

Weight:
±60. Does it matter? Yeah... like really?

Current Addiction/s:
Avoiding all sorts of work. And Orkut.
Fuck, I was addicted to Orkut? I trip on sandpaper these days.

Favourite Song:
Can’t say.
Probably one of Dave Matthews' songs...

Favourite Chocolate:
Kinder, Hershey’s Cookies and Cream
These things don't change.

Favourite Drink:
Ribena, Green-Apple Slurpee
Whisky.

Favourite Food:
Junk
Samosa Pav Grilled with Green Chutney, Orange Chutney and Cheese. And butter.

Favourite Colour:
Shades of Black
After learning colour theory, I've come to know that there's no such thing as 'shades of black'. What a retard I used to be. Maybe just black now. Poster Black.

Favourite Quote:
“Bikinis > Coffee Plantations” [©George Joseph, 2006]
"Is your aunty a coolie? Can I have her number?" [
©Irfan Kachwalla, 2008]

Favourite Number:
10.
1.5 /10

Favourite Season:
If we had any in India, I’d gladly tell you.
So we do have them in India. Winter.

Favourite Cereal:
Oreo-O’s
Can't remember the taste of any.

Favourite Pizza Joint:
Rocky’s [Singapore]
Haven't had pizza in a long, long time.

Favourite Day of the Year:
Friday
Saturday

Favourite Month of the Year:
April
April not so much. I'd prefer good ol' September.

Favourite Holiday Destination, Why?:
New Zealand definitely! It’s the coolest place on Earth. The most peaceful country I’ve been to and they have such amazing weather, people, sheep and scenery! Oh, and the salmon!!!
"

Favourite Piece of Clothing:
Lungi
Boxers.

Favourite Word:
Noob.
Jingbang.

Favourite Blog:
Karen Cheng's Blog
Spoon Graphics

Favourite Book:
I haven’t read that many to have a favourite.
100 Years of Solitude - Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Favourite TV Sitcom:
Anything that comes on Star World
Entourage

Favourite Cartoon:
Family Guy!!
Family Guy (except with not so much enthusiasm as last time)

Most Annoying TV Show:
Rendezvous with Simi Garewal. She needs to be strangled!
Is this bloody show still running?!

Favourite Movie:
Too many to pick from.
Sin City

Favourite Newspaper:
Anyone heard of this publication called THE SCRIBBLER?!
^^ Word.

Favourite Ice Cream:
Häagen-Dazs (any flavour)
KavnDer Chocobar. Balls.

Favourite Pop-Tart:
The Blueberry one with sprinkles on the top.

Favourite Magazine:
FHM
Maxim (since I haven't seen an FHM in a while)

Favourite Karaoke Song:
Well. It’s the only song I’ve sung at a karaoke bar. Smells Like Teen Spirit – Nirvana. O.o
I can't sing.

Favourite Band/ Music Artist:
Mudvayne
Dave Matthews Band/ Incubus

Crappiest Love Song That I Still Listen To:
Wicked Game - Chris Isaak.
Chris Isaak is addictive, okay!

Current Ringtone:
We Will Rock You – Queen
Gooey - Eveda Chechi

Greatest Achievement:
Best Bassist - November Rock Out
Coming out with a cd.

Happiest Day:
It will come the day my board exams get over
So it didn't come the day my board exams got over. Still waiting.

Worst Nightmare:
That one time when there were stairs everywhere and no one knew where they were going. It was horrible I tell you! We just kept running around, up and down, and when we got to a door, I woke up.
Sketching submissions in a couple of days. It doesn't get worse than this.

Best Feature:
This is one highly debatable point. It could be my hair… But then again, it couldn’t.
My fake boobs.

Possible Career Options:
Graphic Designer, because I think I’ve got some talent with images, colours and space.
Architect: Similar to the point above. And I find it pretty interesting.
Poet: I could always rely on my rhymes…
Cartoonist: If all else fails

Graphic Designer
Product Designer
Roadside Romeo

If I were an animal, I’d be
…:
A whale. I just watched a Discovery Channel special about Sperm Whales and I realised that they’re such amazing creatures!
Something inconspicuous and evil.

If I had just one superpower, I’d…:
See through female garments. Of course, the see-throughness would only work for females within the age of 16-26. Haha! I’m so lame.
Control time.

If I could go back in time, I’d…:
Go back to 6th standard. I’d change a lot of things from then on.
Try harder.

If I could change one thing about myself, I’d…:
Get an 8-pack. I could donate my ponch to starving children in Africa. On a serious note, I’d tweak my brain and make it function properly.
Muster up some courage.

If I could be anyone in the world, I’d be…:
John Abraham. NOT! I’d rather be myself.
Johnny Depp

If I could meet one person, I’d meet…:
Jesus Christ. Only to prove his existence.
Simi Garewal. And I'd kill her.

5 Things I Love:
Rainy Days, because they arouse all my senses. O.o
Music, because I can’t live without it.
Heading footballs, because the people who once laughed at me now shrivel up and stare at me with utmost awe.
Mrs. Fields’ Cookies, because they are without doubt the best cookies in the world.
Sleeping, because it’s a state of temporary bliss.

Rainy Days, because they arouse all my senses,
Sleep, because it's where I can get away
Music, because it's the only thing I can rely on,
Colour, because it's essential
Highs, because that's a state of temporary bliss.

5 Things I Can’t Stand:
People of the condescending sort.
False accusations and baseless remarks.
Unfaithful – Rihanna
The bump on the road outside our school
Exams, Report Cards, PTCs and teachers who derive pleasure from watching me suffer.

Dry Heat
Poster Paint
Mika's existence
Gay designers (who give everyone else an impression that all guy designers are.. well.. gay designers)
Your face.

5 People I’d like to Shoot:
George Bush
Simi Garewal
Viviek Oberoi
The chick who sang that Viva La Radio song
Each member of the Vengaboys

Simi Garewal
Mika
Ajay Devgan
Shah Rukh Khan
50 Cent (just to give him another excuse to make a new album. fuck.)

5 People I’d definitely like to sleep with:
Eva Longoria
Angelina Jolie
Cameron Diaz
Jessica Simpson
Carmen Electra

These lists don't change. They just grow bigger. Maybe Dhimant Panchal.

5 People I’d definitely not like to sleep with:
Oprah Winfrey
Any man, child, animal or hermaphrodite.
Michael Jackson
Rosie O’ Donnell
Miss Havisham

Apart from the above stated,
S.H. Thakre
Dattu Kaka
Kantaben
Pujara O.o
Scary Spice

5 Things I’d like to change in this world:
I’d wish for world peace *gets slapped back to reality*
I’d reduce the number of trucks which in turn would reduce the amount of road-kill lying outside my house.
I’d put an end to academics.
I’d put an end to the monetary system.
I’d cause Global Warming to happen sooner.

I'd allow students to submit their colour work whenever they wanted.
I'd allow students to grow their hair however they wanted.
I'd like the MANET uniform to be pink in colour.
I'd have it rain right now.
I'd cause Global Warming to happen sooner.

5 Things I can’t live without:
My phone and 100 free SMSs a day.
The Internet (and the computer)
MS Paint
Water (Duh!)
Toilet Visits.

Phone
Eyes
Music
I'm guessing I'd have to include ears then
Jockeys

5 Words I love:
Oblivion
Bliss
Noob
Bulbous
Pulp

Sandpaper
Curly
Bleh
Aunty
Sonomabeach.

5 Random Words:
Orb
Tetsta
Jig
Sexyback
WTF?

Jigsaw
Jabtak?
Blob
Spoon
Dook.

There you go. Laugh.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

You are losing brain cells.

Rohan said...

heee funny!

Aylaha said...

Sonomabeach is my word. :P