header image

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

George; Unravelled and Uncut

So I've been making a collection of random questions to ask myself. The aim? To bring out the true person from behind this beautiful image you see over here. It's a basic quest to enlighten both you (assuming there are people who actually read this trash) and I about things. Yes. Things. Whether it’s favourite things, or general things, they're things to reveal the little fellow dwelling within this external personification of the word noob; Me.
Here we go...

Name:
George ‘Ice-Monkeh’ Joseph

Age:
17

Gender:
Male (Though I wish I could be a female for a day)

Sexual Orientation:
Straight

Sexual Positions:
LOL

Birthday:
September 27th 1989

Birthplace:
Bombay, India

Current Location:
Ibloor Village, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.

Eye Colour:
Dark Brown

Hair Colour:
Black

Height:
5’9.5 or 5’10

Weight:
±60. Does it matter?

Current Addiction/s:
Avoiding all sorts of work. And Orkut.

Favourite Song:
Can’t say.

Favourite Chocolate:
Kinder, Hershey’s Cookies and Cream

Favourite Drink:
Ribena, Green-Apple Slurpee

Favourite Food:
Junk

Favourite Colour:
Shades of Black

Favourite Quote:
“Bikinis > Coffee Plantations” [©George Joseph, 2006]

Favourite Number:
10.

Favourite Season:
If we had any in India, I’d gladly tell you.

Favourite Cereal:
Oreo-O’s

Favourite Pizza Joint:
Rocky’s [Singapore]

Favourite Day of the Year:
Friday

Favourite Month of the Year:
April

Favourite Holiday Destination, Why?:
New Zealand definitely! It’s the coolest place on Earth. The most peaceful country I’ve been to and they have such amazing weather, people, sheep and scenery! Oh, and the salmon!!!

Favourite Piece of Clothing:
Lungi

Favourite Word:
Noob.

Favourite Blog (apart from mine own):
Karen Cheng's Blog

Favourite Book:
I haven’t read that many to have a favourite.

Favourite TV Sitcom:
Anything that comes on Star World

Favourite Cartoon:
Family Guy!!

Most Annoying TV Show:
Rendezvous with Simi Garewal. She needs to be strangled!

Favourite Movie:
Too many to pick from.

Favourite Newspaper:
Anyone heard of this publication called THE SCRIBBLER?!

Favourite Ice Cream:
Häagen-Dazs (any flavour)

Favourite Pop-Tart:
The Blueberry one with sprinkles on the top.

Favourite Magazine:
FHM

Favourite Karaoke Song:
Well. It’s the only song I’ve sung at a karaoke bar. Smells Like Teen Spirit – Nirvana. O.o

Favourite Band/ Music Artist:
Mudvayne

Crappiest Love Song That I Still Listen To:
Wicked Game - Chris Isaak.

Current Ringtone:
We Will Rock You – Queen

Greatest Achievement:
Best Bassist - November Rock Out

Happiest Day:
It will come the day my board exams get over

Worst Nightmare:
That one time when there were stairs everywhere and no one knew where they were going. It was horrible I tell you! We just kept running around, up and down, and when we got to a door, I woke up.

Best Feature:
This is one highly debatable point. It could be my hair… But then again, it couldn’t.

Possible Career Options:
Graphic Designer, because I think I’ve got some talent with images, colours and space.
Architect: Similar to the point above. And I find it pretty interesting.
Poet: I could always rely on my rhymes…
Cartoonist: If all else fails

If I were an animal, I’d be
…:
A whale. I just watched a Discovery Channel special about Sperm Whales and I realised that they’re such amazing creatures!

If I had just one superpower, I’d…:
See through female garments. Of course, the see-throughness would only work for females within the age of 16-26. Haha! I’m so lame.

If I could go back in time, I’d…:
Go back to 6th standard. I’d change a lot of things from then on.

If I could change one thing about myself, I’d…:
Get an 8-pack. I could donate my ponch to starving children in Africa. On a serious note, I’d tweak my brain and make it function properly.

If I could be anyone in the world, I’d be…:
John Abraham. NOT! I’d rather be myself.

If I could meet one person, I’d meet…:
Jesus Christ. Only to prove his existence.

5 Things I Love:
Rainy Days, because they arouse all my senses. O.o
Music, because I can’t live without it.
Heading footballs, because the people who once laughed at me now shrivel up and stare at me with utmost awe.
Mrs. Fields’ Cookies, because they are without doubt the best cookies in the world.
Sleeping, because it’s a state of temporary bliss.

5 Things I Can’t Stand:
People of the condescending sort.
False accusations and baseless remarks.
Unfaithful – Rihanna
The bump on the road outside our school
Exams, Report Cards, PTCs and teachers who derive pleasure from watching me suffer.

5 People I’d like to Shoot:
George Bush
Simi Garewal
Viviek Oberoi
The chick who sang that Viva La Radio song
Each member of the Vengaboys

5 People I’d definitely like to sleep with:
Eva Longoria
Angelina Jolie
Cameron Diaz
Jessica Simpson
Carmen Electra

5 People I’d definitely not like to sleep with:
Oprah Winfrey
Any man, child, animal or hermaphrodite.
Michael Jackson
Rosie O’ Donnell
Miss Havisham

5 Things I’d like to change in this world:
I’d wish for world peace *gets slapped back to reality*
I’d reduce the number of trucks which in turn would reduce the amount of road-kill lying outside my house.
I’d put an end to academics.
I’d put an end to the monetary system.
I’d cause Global Warming to happen sooner.

5 Things I can’t live without:
My phone and 100 free SMSs a day.
The Internet (and the computer)
MS Paint
Water (Duh!)
Toilet Visits.

5 Words I love:
Oblivion
Bliss
Noob
Bulbous
Pulp

5 Random Words:
Orb
Tetsta
Jig
Sexyback
WTF?

Phew! I think everyone who reads this entry should try this out. It’s quite interesting to see what some of your answers are. =)

Till then…

*Edit*: Greatest Achievement updated

2 comments:

gaeties said...

Zomg.
Do I see some questions from my MySpace? tut tut.
May I kindly be credited as inspiration?

Unknown said...

"The bump on the road outside our school"

Uhm, that is quite an understatement don't you think? Considering it took our entire basketball team 5 minutes to navigate through the muck during our morning run.

AND POST MORE PLS, INTERESTING BLOG, HAVE YOU.