header image

Monday, February 05, 2007

The Benefits of the Male Species

Men have always had it easier.
A normal male will tell you that if he had the option of transsexual rebirth he would seriously decline. I say ‘normal’ because I’m referring to the guys that I’ve been around throughout my span of 17 years on Earth. If you’re gonna come up to me and ask, “But what about the cross-dressers?” I’ll save you the trouble by telling you that I don’t hang around cross-dressers and that I’ve never been introduced to one. And no, I’m not saying that a cross-dresser is any sort of social pariah by calling them abnormal. Abnormality would refer to anyone who I don’t know, or anyone who isn’t involved in my daily, weekly, monthly or even yearly life. Ranging from your grandmother’s granddaddy to…err… cross-dressers, I’d call both sets of people abnormal. And if you think I’m discriminating here… Go jump off a hay-stack!
Back to my discussion… As far as I know, only men who are sick in the mind with perversion or those who cross-dress (although they are sometimes motivated to cross-dress because of the former point) would choose to live the life of a female. We all know it’s hard. I mean, a lot of girls I know say that they’d prefer being a guy!
I’m not saying we don’t need women! Oh, curse my soul if I said that. Their presence isn’t taken for granted, I’ll have you know. All I’m saying is that it’s really complicated and it just doesn’t work for chaps like me.

I’ve rounded up some points as to why it’s better being a guy…

  1. Guys don’t bitch. So that whole thing about who’s talking behind my back and pretending to be nice to me in front of my face doesn’t exist in our world. If one chap doesn’t like the other fellow, they either just stay away from each other or bring it to the surface by an exchange of fists or what’s commonly known as WWE.
  2. Guys don’t deliver babies. Women and DHL are there for that. Yes, I know that the birth of a child is one of the most beautiful things one can witness but our species will never understand the pain a woman goes through. I’m talking as if I know. I don’t. I just can’t imagine it. Next point…
  3. Most of us aren’t bothered about the impressions that ‘society’ (in the form of neighbours, friends, postmen, auto-drivers, random people at a restaurant…) forms of us. You don’t like my haircut? Too bad! I’m not going to run to the parlour to get it fixed.
  4. Clothing is never such a problem. We don’t need over 2 hours to get ready for a function. Only models, wannabe models and a lot of Italians actually bother about wearing things that are actually in fashion a certain time of year. It doesn’t matter if pink is the new orange… Wear what you want, when you want. How bout that? But the best thing has to be the fact that guys don’t have to think twice before wearing a white T-shirt to a water park! Ha!
  5. Guys don’t suffer from PMS [Prehistoric Monster Syndrome]. If you’re the victim of an attack, I suggest you watch the following video for PMS Survival Tips that could provide to be very useful one day.
  6. People never stare at our chest when we’re talking to them. Unless the guy is Brad Pitt standing in front of a hormone-infested teenage girl.
  7. We buy shoes that we feel comfortable in. Not shoes that give you a 3-12 inch height advantage. The shoes that we purchase end up cushioning our feet, or giving us springs at the bottom while cushioning our feet, or just keeping the smelly-sock problem away. The new shoes don’t cut, blister or mangle our feet! Oh… and one more point… Two or three pairs of shoes are enough. Colour-coding and matching and all isn’t an issue.
  8. The same applies to wallets. One wallet only. It goes in your ass pocket. It doesn’t need to look pretty or have sequin work done on it by high-end designers. Wallets carry money and maybe some cards or love letters that were obtained in elementary school. No excess baggage I’d say.
  9. Things on our face remain the same colour. Eyeliner, mascara, kaajal, eye-shadow, and you’ve successfully lost your eyeball in a sea of artificial dark-circles. Lip gloss, lip balm, lipstick… Oh, dear God! Take a ‘normal’ woman’s toiletry kit or bag or whatever and hit someone on the head with it and you could seriously cause some internal bleeding.
  10. Growing a mustache is a freedom that we are given. Ha! Again!
These are just a few examples and we all know that there are MANY more to ramble about. So as you can all see… It’s quite easy living the average guy’s life. When compared to members of the other sex, our way just seems so right. So much simpler. So much happier. So much more fun. So damn sleepy right now.

… It’s 2:45 in the morning!

*Publish Post*

25 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmph, Wallets aren't just utility George! IM LOOSING BUSINESS HERE! :D

Kruthika said...

Okay George:
1.Guys bitch/gossip more than girls... They pretend they don’t but they love it!
For example : A boy on my bus loves gossip and cant wait to hear it and the boys are the biggest bitches… okay I’m generalizing a bit but still the fact stands that you guys are bigger bitches.

2.Please you guys take so much time getting ready... An average male takes about one hour or two to get ready... Staring at the mirror and perfecting their hair… whether its gelled right or is to long or wtv... take Owez for example :P

3.You guys are VERY conscious what you wear.. what brand you wear! Most of us don’t care what jeans/top we wear most of it is off the road or some flee market!

Anonymous said...

Seems like you have a very narrow minded opinion of women. You really think we're all that superficial/bitchy/jobless? Curse you you curly headed methane producing pond-scum.
May you die a virgin.
HMPHF.

Nityn said...

Show yourself anon.!

George said...

Okay. I wrote that at around 2:30 in the morning so stop yapping so much!
I was sleepy and I felt like writing something! lol.

Firstly, apologies to Nityn. =P

HMmm... So there are exceptions. There always are, kay. And just because some guy on your bus bitches with his pals does not mean that guys bitch MORE than girls. Nooo.. You've got it all wrong. Everyone knows the truth. I know atleast 10 chicks who've told me that they admire the fact that guys dont bitch about ppl like girls do.
Owez? Lol. He would come under the cross-dresser category (shit, he's gonna kill me) =P
Brand conscious maybe. But not bothered about following the latest trends and what not.
And you spelt flea wrong. A flee market sounds like a market for theives. Steal.. then flee. O.o

Anonymous sounds very familiar. Hmmm..
So I guess I better add that girls are afraid to stick up for themselves unless they speak anonymously. Haha. PWNED.

ANd no, I don't have a narrow mind about women. If you're telling me that 75% of the females in this world aren't like what i mentioned then you're living a lie. =P
I know there are exceptions. There always are, remember?

Anyway.. forgive me if I hurt anyone with that post. Not intentional I say. It's what you call sleepless night humour in sarjapur road and it was just meant to poke fun! =)

Peace.

Anonymous said...

hmmm....ur a bitter boy..which woman did what to u??? ok ok first off..i dont think alot of women want to be men...juuuuuust to clarify that point. and kay's right...I KNOW ALOT OF GUYS who bitch and love hearing about gossip....alot...so thats not just a girly thing.
Being brand conscious is just as bad as being up to date with fashion trends..worse i think.
hmmmm...PMS??? i know guys who PMS...lol...kidding..
But SERIOUSLY...women arent really like that..i know A HUGE amount of women who carry money in their back pockets...use like minimum make up..and couldnt give a fuck about their hair...so i think somewhere..ur talkin about SOME women..and not most women...

George said...

OMG. Something that was meant to be a JOKE is sparking so much controversy! Chill out you females! I never said any of that out of bitterness or spite.
The whole point of the post was to show that living a guys life is usually EASIER than living a girls' one. That's all. Sheesh. I don't want examples of guys who bitch and wear make up and all.. LOL.

Clowns~

Anonymous said...

Anonymous just wants to say that she chooses not to reveal herself, not out of cowardice, but because if you knew who she was, she would have to kill you.

Nivedh Jayanth said...

Well george, i've got to agree with u.. on some fronts u are right, (* and i'm very sorry ladies but the truth is the truth)! i mean most of the girls i know bitch a LOT more than the guys!! however there are ALWAYS exceptions!!

and kay, i dunno how many guys u know that take an hour to get ready, but i know at the most 1 or 2 guys who fit that bill!!!!

Unknown said...

@ anonymous
I think you'll find it a little hard to down an 80 kg 6'3 person like myself with dynamic i.p bullets -_-

Anonymous said...

Try me.

Anonymous said...

Wow! just tell us who u are...this is getting lame!

George said...

Hahaha.. Right. Nityn, how do I get the IP again? This is gonna be fun..

gaeties said...

Yes, who IS this anonymous?
I think we might get along famously.

gaeties said...

OH HO.
I have just cracked the code. Can't believe it took me so long...

George said...

It's you isn't it?

George said...

So now we all know who Anonymous is. Ha!
It's okay.. I still love you. =P

gaeties said...

No we still don't know.

George said...

Of course we do.

gaeties said...

Who is it o.O
Ahalya?

Aylaha said...

Yo, It's not me for the tenth time!
Thanks.
George I like your blog. :)

George said...

Thank you, Ala.

So, back to square one then.. Who on Earth is this anonymous character?

Anonymous said...

i love ur blog george (joj) ! entertainment central..and though some of that might not apply to all of us...he did mention that there are in fact exceptions..so go easy on him ladies... :)

Tanya said...

Hey, i know a bunch of guys who take a LOT more time than the girls to get ready for Everything, including going to a dhaba to eat chicken.

I wonder who That could be.

Tanya said...

5th May 2008.

You're a Jerk. I wont be surprised if you deliver a baby after nine months. Hint*It might be Mikails.*