header image

Monday, December 04, 2006

Updates on a Mundane Life

Below, I shall list the events that took place betwixt the time of my second-last post and my last post...
Before that, I just want to tell you all that I'm bored out of my head! It's 1:30 and I'm still debating whether it's referred to as 1:30 at night or 1:30 in the morning...
I mean look at my picture! Is this not enough proof?! Does this not justify my present state! Bah! I need sleep so here you are:

  • I tried (and am still trying) to tweak the template on this blog. I've tried designing this killer looking title head and background and what not... I guess I don't have enough time these days to do such stuff. Sigh.
  • My ever-so-grateful friends GIFTED me a bass guitar as a sort of late birthday present! Yay!
  • Our band performed at Equinox (the St. Joseph's fest) where we didn't manage to place anywhere. Yes, they screwed up our sound and made us play first. I'm guessing there's some sort of hatred between their school and ours, 'cause no matter what we did (in any event) or how good we did it, our school did not get a single award or prize or anything!
    To add to all of this, I made a fool out of myself while trying to rap.
  • Went clubbing for the first time. Shh!
  • A friend and I got kicked out of our Environmental Education class. Apparently we humiliated, defaced, insulted and traumatised our teacher by saying a "sick and obscene" joke about her.
    What's Mrs. Paul's favourite past-time? Paul Dancing!
    Yep, just for that, we got lectured and thrown out of class! I found this to be quite hypocritical. We get blasted at for something like this when she happens to be the most pejorative teacher in school! She called one of my classmates a retard who needed medical help! Sigh again...
  • We decided on a band name: Eveda Chechi which means Where's Sister? in Malayalam!
  • Our school fest came along and I bagged a whole lot of stuff!
    1. We got the first place in A Capella (WTF? I sing?)
    2. 2nd place in rap! (Whu da maan?)
    3. 2nd place in a spontaneous story-telling event
    4. 3rd place in the battle of the bands! (Woot!)
    5. *drumroll...* I got the best bassist award in the battle of the bands! Now that's some killer shit and you know it! There were 5 bands there that day, and to think that a guy who had been playing for less than 3 months could win such a prize?! Near impossible my friend! Haha!
  • Our EEd teacher let us back into class! Damn! Just when I started enjoying aimless loitering around the school campus!
That's pretty much it! Quite sleepy now so I think I'll post again sometime soon (hopefully)
Till then~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh, actually, we got 2nd place in quiz.

George said...

My apologies! =)

rohitgk said...

2nd place out of how many teams? lol

rohitgk said...

2nd place out of how many teams? lol

Teena George said...

i think u mean pubbing u idiot... lol