header image

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Shallow

This city drains me... maybe it's the smell of gasoline...

Stupid Pune. Down!
Hot, hot Pune (as I once told you about) is currently at its apex of providing 'heat' to me only in high mercuric levels. Yes, dear readers, the little 'bet' I placed before joining college is officially off and this is an open acceptance at failure and a grand opportunity for you to take a stick and prod me to death by humiliation. All because of my stupid ego.

I talk too much...

Hey, if there's something to be proud of, I've atleast gotten over my writer's block and it feels feckin' good.

Travails of Design.
These days pass by with me wondering about the future. I've got a big decision to be made by the end of the semester: Graphic design v/s Product design? My heart for the former, brain for the latter... Why can't these fucking organs ever live in accordance?
It tears me apart quite a bit... I want to do 'prophic design'
There I go again, brandishing my insanity.

What else does the future hold for me? What's my wife gonna be like? (Yeah, the prospect of having a girlfriend is beyond me, so I'm going to just settle with the whole wife and kids package) Are my kids going to want to have hair like mine? Will my band become famous? And will she ever say sorry? (who is she? haha... well, she's a bitch)

Trivial thoughts...

There's something haunting about this blog that makes me want to change it.. desperately. It's time for a new facelift.
Soon enough. That's the only comfort I can impart to myself.. and you.

Without a care for the world
I've been reading this book; 'Marley and Me' (Oh, I don't read, I just try acting literate now and then). Anyway, I'm on the 30th page or so (A milestone, believe me) and the guy has just bought a dog and is doing research and reading up about the breed so he can understand it better and stuff. It brought me to think... when was the last time I cared about anything? Hmm. Fuck, it's been a while.
It's about time I did care for something, for someone, for anything.

"You're a jerk, George"

And you're also being very random...
I need some reform. Wouldn't you agree?

Where are you? Like really? I haven't heard from you in ages! Stop absconding, I know where you live! =D
No but seriously, what's happening with you?

I know that friends come and go but it's when they 'go' so abruptly, you begin questioning your position on that imaginary friend scale. We're not in a world where we suffer from some global communication gap. In fact, these days there are so many ways to communicate with another person, it's scary. So why is it so hard to keep in touch with the people you used to speak to every damn day for more than 3 years? Odd.

It's easier to talk to my PC...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i'm moving but i go nowhere.

bah.

i really need to stop doing this anonymous, lyrics-infested posting thing. really.

Tanya said...

Depressed character. Cheer up you chut. Embrace the workshop and the sawdust in all its glory. Come, lets go to class.

Rohan said...

i like colours in your blog.. nice