header image

Friday, August 22, 2008

A Change of Reasons

There's a reason why I haven't posted in such a long time.
There's a reason why I am right now.
There's a reason why you aren't the way you used to be.
And you're imposing that on me.

The girl's got reasons. We all got reasons...
We use them to justify whatever we do.
It's a tool used to blind ourselves from the truth.
What's true anymore?

Been listening to a lot of music lately. Been actively playing basketball. Been bored and jobless. Been away from you who I love the most. Except you don't know who you are. This happens too often. Marry me, no?

A better post will come soon.

3 comments:

Bharath Ranganathan said...

\m/

Keep writing frequently man...

Adi said...

seconded.
you emo junkie.

Nivedh Jayanth said...

and ppl call ME emo!!