header image

Monday, December 25, 2006

Crappy... Err... Happy Christmas

Well... From the post below this one you would have probably noticed that I'm not in the best of moods. I don't like being like this. I hate it in fact... Usually, I'm constantly cheerful and relatively happy, and it's very odd that at a time when a joyous spirit is supposed to fill the air, I'm left amidst a sea of unhappiness.
So much for my 'merry' christmas!

Anyway... I'd like to use this space on my blog to wish all my readers a MERRY (merrier than mine) CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance!

Now for my New Year Resolutions:
  1. I'll cheer up
  2. I'll study as much as possible for my board exams.
  3. I'll learn how to drive
  4. I'll actually try improving on my bass-guitaring... Classes maybe?
  5. I'll try getting a girlfriend.
How's that? Though 1, 3 and 4 are actually achievable, 2 is something I have no option on and 5 is something that I'm going to post about very soon! =)
I'll leave you in suspense till then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Number 5 is higly acheivable